The federal government has launched a website that allows individuals to order free at-home COVID-19 antigen tests delivered directly to one’s home.
- Order online at www.covidtests.gov
- Every home in U.S. can order four (4) free at-home COVID-19 tests
- Tests are free and will be shipped by the U.S. Postal Service
- Tests should arrive within 7-12 days from order
The tests available for order:
- Are rapid antigen at-home tests, not PCR
- Can be taken anywhere
- Give results within 30 minutes (no lab drop-off required)
- Work whether or not you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Work whether or not you are up to date on your COVID-19 vaccines
- Are also referred to as self-tests or over-the-counter (OTC) tests
If you need a COVID-19 test now, please see other testing resources for free testing locations in your area.