This is Climate Week 2022!
This week, CDFA will highlight the many ways the agency is addressing the climate crisis and finding solutions together with California’s farmers and ranchers.
In the video below, Secretary Karen Ross discusses CDFA programs available to
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions, including potent methane
- Increase carbon sequestration to improve soil health
- Support water and irrigation energy efficiency
- Establish pollinator habitats
- Provide technical assistance for farmers and ranchers, including communities that have been historically underserved